Sunday, November 23, 2003

went to another cRaptors game today - the good seats from my bro-in-law, ed - too bad they stunk the place out once again scoring only 62 vs. the Bucks' 82... VC did have a sick alley-oop reverse dunk which was the only hilite i guess (i also walked by some of the Dance Pak on my way to the restroom who were just walking around the concourse - most were hot, had good height (close to mine) but i think they were wearing too much makeup). at this point in the season had TO won, they'd be 4th in the East!

had a crazy saturday... at 3pm my family drove up to brampton for an italian buffet place called Venezia - we were invited to celebrate my cousin's: 1) graduation, 2) birthday, and biggest of all 3) bon voyage to Australia for a year or so. we got there before the suggested 4pm time and as usual, people showed up late and the actual 'surprise' didn't happen until 5:30pm... the food was all right - i mean, it's pasta and what not, so 2 plates full of food was enough for just about everybody - but of course we all made room for the desserts! my dad's cousin invited my immediate family for tea & coffee at her place nearby and that's when it got really interesting... (it's now 8pm). my dad rode with chris while i followed her to the house in brampton and we were on this side street approaching an empty 3-way stop sign (a T-intersection). little did we know that my sister's rolling stop caused some car in the perpendicular street to suddenly speed through the intersection and hunt her down while i was about to 'roll' as well. it was a brampton police cruiser who finally turned on his lights and flashing cherries to pull over my sister for not making a complete stop. of course everyone riding with me was surprised and appalled at how this cop reacted - it was if my sister had just committed a drive-by shooting in the neighbourhood. well, he was going to write up a ticket for not stopping (but we as witnesses following her would say that she did stop) but since this was her 1st offense, she got off w/ just a warning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home