Saturday, December 17, 2005

Yuletide Cheers

Although I haven't posted in a while, this December has been a busy and eventful time - especially when it comes to work! Company Christmas parties are awesome. It's always great to see your colleagues not preoccupied about work and just having a good time. On the 7th my fellow consultants had a great dinner (and "open" bar) over at the Miller Tavern in midtown. "Open" because yes, the drinks were on the company tab, but no, you don't exactly want to get juiced in front of your boss or your boss' boss, etc. Anyhow, it was a very nice restaurant and I somehow even managed to win a chess match there...

Last week, I was invited by some friends at the client site I work at to attend the client's dinner party and I took this shot of our table's centerpiece. Over 2000 people attended this party (held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre) and the cash bar was the only downside to it all. Thankfully there was a LCBO nearby in Union Station! New LCBO slogan: "Making Your Happy Holidays Even Happier!" Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home