Monday, June 27, 2005

Personal Development Goal Updates

I'm half-way through reading "Jack: Straight From the Gut" and am understanding just how smart Jack Welch is as a business leader and why he might rightfully deserve his outrageous pension plan and retirement benefits from GE... I cracked open C.S. Lewis' "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" while on Centre Island this past weekend. I don't remember when I last read this novel but I'm going to re-read it and the rest of the Chronicles of Narnia. This book will also be made into a film to be released before Christmas 2005.

As for joining a gym, I will be doing so via a corporate plan from work. Unfortunately this membership doesn't start until August 1, so I need to find a free trial or guest membership in the meantime...

Because of my participation in the TIDBRF on Saturday and Sunday, I woke up before 07:00 on both days - small victories considering I probably only had four hours of sleep on both nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home