Friday, December 24, 2004

I wish

Wow Christmas Eve already. I now know what Santa should be bringing me tomorrow: an alarm clock radio that plays MP3s and can double as a digital picture frame (all uploaded via USB or some memory card format). Of course, I have not seen nor heard of such an amazing product in existence... yet. Enough greediness for the year, I really just want some form of gratifying employment. After seeing Elf (which is a decent holiday film I have to admit) last night, "the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site ET, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Bank Of America Currency yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Bank Of America Currency I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

10:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home