Monday, June 12, 2006

Helping Ontario's Economy

Back on May 13 I test drove a new Civic with a standard transmission. After many months of research, waiting, and comparing, I knew it was the car for me - so I put in my order that same day. Nearly four weeks later, I was able to pick up my Galaxy Grey (aka "pewter") Honda Civic Coupe last Thursday. I'll post pictures once I take some... I've been busy learning the ways of a manual transmission. Over the weekend I drove all over the GTA and yes, stalling has embarrassingly occurred on major roads and traffic lights.

I joined the APA so I could get a pre-negotiated price below MSRP and was very pleased with the whole process. Of course, the wait was longer than what I wanted, but Honda just can't build them fast enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home